• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    No Man's Sky After hours of research and trial and error, I found the actual parameter used by the (upcoming) ship customizer in the save files ! I can change my ship color's at will, I have transcended the Atlas !

    No Man's Sky After hours of research and trial and error, I found the actual parameter used by the (upcoming) ship customizer in the save files ! I can change my ship color's at will, I have transcended the Atlas !


    After hours of research and trial and error, I found the actual parameter used by the (upcoming) ship customizer in the save files ! I can change my ship color's at will, I have transcended the Atlas !

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Taking my dog for a walk.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    Desert Serpent. PS4 Survival Eissentam

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:49 PM PST

    Finally got my starter ship to S-CLASS with max slots

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:00 AM PST

    Reason and rewards for exploration is everything I've ever wanted in this game. Caves, Mountains, Oceans are visually nice and all, but entering the mouth of an enormous cave, knowing that somewhere inside might be a generated addition to my suit, weapon, or ship, sets would Tickle. My. Elmo.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Thank you to the person who posted the image of a shape made up of equilateral triangles and squares, I turned it into a base.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Thank you to the person who posted the image of a shape made up of equilateral triangles and squares, I turned it into a base.

    https://preview.redd.it/zroake6heu241.png?width=2412&format=png&auto=webp&s=828fad5948ecc36f3e1f44eacf19da984c2e1b50

    This is my first complex base that I have built that didn't entirely use pre-fab rooms. Sorry for the poor image quality, I have to play on fairly low settings to not fall through the planet and explode lol.

    https://preview.redd.it/vjap8kp2eu241.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=bcc1b7afa9780c58f82ae3d2479d1e1abb62760e

    submitted by /u/bruedy4
    [link] [comments]

    Close-up of the very weird stained-glass butterfly

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    "Explorer" - mobile wallpaper

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    My attempt at The Mando outfit and with a timely post on the NMS coord exchange yesterday, I now have a Razor Crest-esque ship to go with it!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Now I really want black ships to be a thing!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Moonscape

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    no leadership experience

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    On my way to the Hub (PS4) I found this on a tropical planet, I reached the hub later that night

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:19 AM PST

    WIP - forger the build.... look at the skies! Plus Sythesis really improved render and draw! Loving the update!!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Can we rename ‘black holes’ to wormholes, and have some actual black holes? I want to fly into a black hole.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Alternatively, I'm okay with naming them destructo discs instead.

    submitted by /u/MrTestiggles
    [link] [comments]

    Emergent Gameplay - My NMS odyssey

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    So...

    I landed on a tiny remote island in the middle of a vast ocean on a bountiful alien world.

    Foolishly, I was out of launch fuel and there were no crystals on my speck in the middle of the sea.

    There was nothing for it but to jump into the water and swim for the shimmer of distant land. As I swam through the depths of this alien sea amongst giant pillars of salt and shoals of pulsating jellyfish, a giant yellow and green shark with a huge tail-fin ripped into the sea-life around me - leaving me untouched.

    For a while it swam alongside me before pealing off to the depths beneath.

    By the time I reached the far-shore it was pitch black (the darkest world I've ever been on at night). I saw the faintest glimmer of lights in the distance and set-off towards them, not knowing what I'd find. Suddenly I was attacked from behind by predators, first one, then two then an entire pack.

    I couldn't see them in the dark, despite the light of my torch, and as this was a frenzied-sentimental planet there was nothing for it but to run as fast as I could towards the lights in the distance, occasionally firing off the odd bolt into the darkness when the pursuing pack got too close.

    As I got closer I saw a building loom out of the darkness - I was saved!

    But on closer inspection, I saw the building was covered with organic growths and wreckage at every point. Just as I was sprinting towards the wedged-open-door I was attacked by more predators from the front. I returned fire, but my mining beam caught an 'egg' that was hidden in the grass; and all around me biological xenomorphs erupt from the ground blocking my way.

    I'm currently out of ammo, out of carbon and stranded on the roof of the corrupted building, amongst a swarm of alien wolves, blue tigers and green biological horrors; praying for daylight!

    submitted by /u/SuperHans9000
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky shot

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Welcome to lush Starfield! Aptly named for its docile and beautiful landscape and bountiful Starbulb.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    If anyone is interested in colonizing a star system or hanging out at the Vaporwave station feel free to join

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Multiple biomes anyone?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Left behind

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Turning that crash into cash

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    11 Amazing Orbit Bases

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment