• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    No Man's Sky This Looks Familiar...

    No Man's Sky This Looks Familiar...


    This Looks Familiar...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    For the first time I felt like I knew where I belonged, and nothing could stop me from being there. I found peace.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Found this poor guy on a frozen planet

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I thought this was gonna be some type of portal but apparently it’s just a 10 story ring in the middle of no where

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Polychromatic Space Dust

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Photos Taken Moments Before Disaster...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:39 AM PST

    My freighters captains lounge is coming along nicely

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    First time I have come across a pre discovered system....hope he's doing alright.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Am I the only one who’s thought of making a giant Plinko board?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    Home Sweet Home

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Visiting my NEXT-era canyon ocean view base (PS4 - Permadeath Euclid) - The planet is even more lovely in BEYOND. But I mostly love this unique cavern/canyon terrain next to the ocean.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Anyone come across a weird planet with these? I collect a few not knowing what they were but turns out you can just stick them around your base ��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Idea: Pirate Without Wrecking Your Reputation, By Managing Your Identity

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    First, before I get to the proposal, I've long been a proponent of expanded space content, whether it's hiring pilots, running missions, or factional battles. I consider part of that fleshing out the ability to conduct piracy. And with more piracy comes more consequences and the means to avoid those consequences.

    So...

    • If the authorities could only identify you by your ship, then bad reputation only follows you if the authorities can connect you to a ship that's been pirating. Until then, you could build a piracy ship with all the crazy weapons you want and an emergency hyperdrive, then raid to your heart's content.
    • However, if you land on a station with that ship while it's still hot, all the ill-will you have riding on that ship get's "banked" to your personal reputation. Then, consequences ensue.
    • Similarly, maybe you shouldn't fly right to your freighter after raiding nanite clusters off that flotilla. Maybe it's best to jump back to your freighter in another system to land.
    • I have some more ideas around how your identity could be found out, like authorities building a case and laying subsequent ambushes.
    • Also, political changes between warring factions could have cascading effects if you're found out. In general, acting as an agent for a faction at war may come with a stipulation that you never reveal the connection, adding another layer of intrigue.
    • As a bonus feature, the game procedurally generates an insulting outlaw name from that race's language, and that name doesn't stick until they know who it belongs to. After that, until you pay off your debt to society, everyone will call you that. Indeed, multiple races and factions may have different names for you, and if they all become known, it's a long list of "a.k.a's". And wouldn't it be embarrassing if you didn't know enough of the language to know what they are calling you...

    This is probably going to be one of my more unpopular ideas. But I'll preface this now with "No, I don't want to play some other game that does this instead."

    submitted by /u/edgeofblade2
    [link] [comments]

    Started as an Elite project, then realized: It's been awhile since I've made NMS content. This was the intro

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Have you ever see this camo color ??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Relaxing up against a crystal, watching the eclipse

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Is it possible to have seen everything NMS has to offer?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I started playing No Mans Sky the day of PS4 release in 2016, with some large breaks in between then and now (except playing a bit when updates released).

    There is not a single thing I've seen posted here that I have not encountered in-game before. I've seen every exotic ship, event, creature variation, planet type, anomaly, planet variation, etc.

    I'm not bragging, but that's without spending as much time in this game as others I've played. Maybe 100 hours?

    The community seems very happy with the game, and luckily the ability to create your own content adds to the variety of what you see, but where are all the people who want to see new content generated by the game itself?

    An example: When I first started playing, I thought the idea of finding a planet with some dangerous titan-like creature in a deep, deep ocean was really cool. Like deep enough that I needed to plan how to get there, and it would take up the whole screen.

    Instead I see the same creatures over and over, ocean planets have 10 ft of water, and I am not in danger on the hardest difficulty.

    Please no more base decorations, give me a universe worth exploring...

    submitted by /u/SubDrifter
    [link] [comments]

    Sure, this seems safe...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Don’t talk to me or my son ever again.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    What I would give to have black ships ! Even though I know it's only a glitch..... my poor jealous ship............

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    NO MAN'S SKY MOVIE - FANMADE

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Toxic Anomaly planet in Eissentam, I named it Vaporway

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Finally...after 280 hours in.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Finally...after 280 hours in.

    And now is the time of the great ascension! After many failed deadly attempts, I have finally successfully called, survived and defeated my first Sentinel Walkers. With that comes the spoils - the coveted Walker Brain - Now I can complete my ultimate difficulty. The Conflict Scanner.

    Sorry, not sorry little guy...

    https://preview.redd.it/gq6egwq52d841.jpg?width=3207&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ba6bffd29c69da8acb40c619c5d28933b0978984

    submitted by /u/gearmiester
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment