• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    No Man's Sky Minotaur Loaded Up

    No Man's Sky Minotaur Loaded Up


    Minotaur Loaded Up

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Something new

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Did I want to buy it? No. Did I have to buy it? Yes.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Exo-Mech Patch notes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    ORBITAL EXOCRAFT MATERIALISER

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Hello Games, Thankyou.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    On behalf of the No Man's Sky community, I want to say a huge thankyou to the Hello Games team for continuing to build and release absolutely free content and for your dedication to this game.

    Your team is outstanding and you should be patting each other on the back for a job well done.

    I love how much of a connection you have to your community and the people who support you.

    To Sean and the Dev team, if you're reading this please put up a donation link so that we can give financial donations for your efforts. I would be quite happy to shell out a little more of my hard-earned to support your team and company, even if it's just a couple of bucks.

    Sincerely, thanks for your efforts. This game continues to get better and I am always excited when an update starts downloading.

    Cheers to you! :)

    submitted by /u/techzeus
    [link] [comments]

    Exocraft Freighter Bay. No features other than it allows you to summon exocraft when in the same system as your freighter.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Now we're Titanfall.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    A nice little detail

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    This is the most exciting part of the update, you can’t change my mind.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Leaked Trailer

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Wow, this is insane!!! A feature largely required for builders!!!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    My Tribute to Stanley Kubrik's 2001: A Space Odyssey in my favorite Game 'No Mans Sky' Video-link in Comments

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Retro Sci-Fi ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I’m new to the game and someone gave me 9999 activated indium. I don’t know why or how they gave it to me but thanks

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    No Mans Sky Exo Mech Trailer

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    No mans sky 2.4 downloading now

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Nms 2.4 downloading now Ps4 11.257 G don't know what it is

    submitted by /u/babjim
    [link] [comments]

    11 GB UPDATE NOW LIVE ON PS4!! ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Finally: console players can now disable the complexity limit for base building. Thank you, Hello Games, this is great news! ❤️

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Skyrim reference, perhaps?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    No Man's Sky Exo Mech: Papa's got a brand new bag ����

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Out and About

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Anyone else feels like Exo Mech is content without direction?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I do appreciate all the work Hello Games has done to keep the game alive. As much as I absolutely LOVE mechs in any shape or form, I can't help but feel this update is just more content without direction...

    The way I came about this thought is by asking myself, "Would mechs offer any substantial change to the way I play?" The honest answer is, no not really. I'll still be gallivanting across the galaxy, grinding resources and seeing sights the same way I do now. Mechs will definitely offer a tactical advantage and let me travel, gather, and fight more effectively, but it doesn't offer any unique change from, say, a better ship or exocraft.

    Living Ship also has this issue, in my opinion. At the very least Living Ship added space POI's and encounters, which enhanced exploration.

    Now Hello Games' efforts can't be understated, but I get the feeling they might be losing their sense of direction with the game... I do hope they realize they have the potential for some great gameplay by having the three distinct races. Possible opportunity to add actual interaction between the Vykeen, Gek, and Korvax. Diplomacy and wars that actually change the galactic map and in-system encounters, with Travelers as a sort of mediator.

    They've already done great gameplay changes with Abyss, Beyond, and NEXT. Here's hoping that they don't lose momentum.

    submitted by /u/Jolkanin
    [link] [comments]

    "I'd buy that for a dollar"

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Just downloaded the game. Completed the first set of tasks and managed to get off the home planet. Feeling like this rn

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment