• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    No Man's Sky A No Mans Sky themed DS4 I painted a couple years ago, didn’t post it due to it not turning out as clean as I wanted, but anyway here it is. More pics in link in comments.

    No Man's Sky A No Mans Sky themed DS4 I painted a couple years ago, didn’t post it due to it not turning out as clean as I wanted, but anyway here it is. More pics in link in comments.


    A No Mans Sky themed DS4 I painted a couple years ago, didn’t post it due to it not turning out as clean as I wanted, but anyway here it is. More pics in link in comments.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    These creatures are taller than the holo terminus.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:39 AM PST

    My home system is the best

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:35 PM PST

    Triple superspawn of oxygen / sodium / dihydrogen

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Winter Getaway

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Better comparison to original image: Side by side view, these creatures are taller than holo terminus's.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Sometimes it just feels like...we're just two lost souls, swimming in a fish bowl, year after year...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    when you want to build a base without a lot of walls

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    About to crack a billion units for the first time in 3, 2, 1...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Just look at this scene.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I'm not a great base builder but thanks to this sub, i learned a few things. Here is my last attempt.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Went through a portal on a Nexus mission and found another player's starship that was identical to mine in every way

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Found a mutated T-rex that survived a meteor impact

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:45 AM PST

    small video of my sky base ps4 normal. more info in comments

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    HyperSquid ������‍��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:38 AM PST

    I think I found my perfect planet.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Actually jumped when I saw this. Still cute though.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

    A base at the community event site. PC/normal

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Welcome

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

    Abandoned swords

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Weekend event site Base builds: Novelty or menace?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I posted these comments under a thread about someone's base build, but I wanted to have a broader discussion about the topic.

    I play on xbox, and I love base building. But I have come to be quite annoyed with player bases built on the event planet sites. They make things extra laggy, and often get in the way.

    These sites are already extra busy with all the ships and players trying to do stuff at peak times.

    Last night, I came through the portal and couldn't build an exocraft terminal because of someone's base.

    So I got in my ship to move outside their radius, but I lagged. Thanks to the lag, my ship got caught on their stupid aerial harvester sculpture and quickly exploded. I am very glad I wasn't on my permadeath save.

    I then flew to the disturbance area and once again had to find another place to build my exocraft pad because of someone else's base.

    Earlier in the day I had already done the quest on my survival and petmadeath characters, before the base builders had a chance to muck everything up, and everything ran so much more smoothly.

    All in all, after they built it was annoying, and I was not impressed by their builds. I didn't have any of my usual curiosity to check out someone else's creativity.

    If you want people to check out your stuff, maybe build nearby so they can look if they want to. Putting it right there, in their faces at the locations that they have to visit if they want to do the quest, well that just seems rude to me.

    That is my current perspective on the issue. What do the rest of you think?

    submitted by /u/Tenebrous_Savant
    [link] [comments]

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Just a friendly interaction/boxing match with a fellow interloper

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    One of the coolest weekend event bases I've seen yet, props to the creator!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment