• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    No Man's Sky Here's that 28 storey high Baby Yoda you didn't know you wanted.

    No Man's Sky Here's that 28 storey high Baby Yoda you didn't know you wanted.


    Here's that 28 storey high Baby Yoda you didn't know you wanted.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    Found me some sentient hot-dogs

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    These triangles have kept me busy the last few days!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Cooking items can now do more than restore a tiny bit of health! They restore HP, increase sprinting, increase jetpacking... Help us gather data!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Since Synthesis, food items are not only worth a lot more, but they have added health/game benefits!

    For instance, the meats (raw steak, salty fingers) restore 1 hit point (the + below your health bar), and bread gives you an unlimited jet pack surge for 15 seconds. Horrifying, Gooey Delight restores your shields to full, and Tall Eggs charge your life support 20% (rather than the more common 5%).

    Others have mentioned how valuable some of the items are now, like a Custard Doughnut sells for 105,000 units, and Appalling Jam Sponge sells for 180,700 units.

    As you might guess, this data isn't easy to gather. We're doing it in a shared google spreadsheet. If you're interested in helping, drop me a message! I'll give you the link for the sheet.

    (I don't want to post the link publicly, because I know it'd get vandalized. /sigh)

    ETA:

    A kind soul data-mined it. (link to the data-mined info) But I'm not sure how to interpret it all.

    For instance, it says :

    FOOD_V_EGG DE_FOOD_ENERGY2

    FOOD_R_EGGS DE_FOOD_HAZ2

    FOOD_EGGPIE DE_FOOD_STAMINA

    FOOD_EGGPIE_M DE_FOOD_STAMINA

    FOOD_EGGPIE_G DE_FOOD_STAMINA

    FOOD_EGGPIE_GM DE_FOOD_STAMINA

    And we've found:

    Tall Eggs - Life support recharge: 20%

    Silicon Egg - Life support recharge: 5%

    Baked Eggs - Restores Hazard protection 25%

    submitted by /u/allochthons
    [link] [comments]

    Vinewood

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Sunset fly-by

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    When it isn't raining boiling water

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Subterranean Teleport Hub

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Damn it...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:00 AM PST

    Overgrown

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:04 AM PST

    I have never seen such a pretty crab before

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    My homeworld in Beyond vs Synhtesis , WTF Happened!!!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Pets

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    So there I was, exploring this new lush tropical planet, when I saw a stained glass bird; extremely pretty, and I'd been wanting one of those for ages, so I gunned it down, which is what you do when you see something nice. Finding the body was tricky but I did get there eventually and sampled it with the biosampler on my multitool.

    A quick trip up to the station later, I teleported back to my volcano-lair moon base (the volcano is more inspirational right now, but I live in hope). My moon has a compatible biome with the planet I'd just visited, so I fed the sample into the biosynthesiser by the front entrance, along with a fair chunk of carbon. A copy of the bird popped out and flew away. It looked like it was surviving fine, but I'd need to check back later.

    It'd been a while since I'd visited so I did the rounds. To my delight, I had some new Steves; they'd bred. They clearly liked their habitat. (They don't like the moon biome so I had to build an indoor habitat with environmental regulators to keep them happy.) The milking machines were full too, so I unloaded them; you would not believe how much Gek will pay for Steve milk. However, now I had a herd of young Steves, bouncing and blobbing their way around the adults, I need to expand the habitat. (I did consider culling the herd a bit, but come on, you can't kill Steves.)

    After collecting some ferrite and glass, I managed to build an extra wing onto their habitat --- a bit ugly, but I can fix that later. Unfortunately things went wrong when I tried connecting them. I hadn't checked that my new extension was properly sealed and I ended up opening the Steve habitat up to the the outside world. The alarms went off and they all started taking damage. I did get things fixed quickly, but one Steve died and their morale is shot; it'll be a while before I get more milk out of them. I had to spend time feeding each one personally. (Which is always a delight with Steves.)

    Unfortunately the mini diplos, in their own dome, were still cranky. I think the vegetation balance isn't right. I'll have to go back to their planet and hunt for more plants, and see if that helps.

    On my way out, after refilling the environmental regulators, I got attacked by a tentacle cat. I don't remember collecting that; perhaps it's indigenous...

    submitted by /u/Hjalfi
    [link] [comments]

    So this is awesome

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Modern House on Mountain Side with Cordinates

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    Blockade

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Anyone else hoping we will be able to change our ships colours?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:37 AM PST

    I understand there's a class system and all that, but I don't think it's a big ask to just allow us to change their colours.

    I mean it's not changing the whole look, effectively just cosmetic

    submitted by /u/LukeShaggyJones
    [link] [comments]

    Sealab (Pre-abyss build.)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    Awesome all white T1 fighter. Because ship tiers dont matter anymore!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    A image I took from the space station. I love this game.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:00 AM PST

    Getting a shot of this without the asteroid belts was TOUGH. Kinda close with this one tho. Anyhoo... PURPLE

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    Found the match for New Lennon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    The dark moon rises

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    New Dawn village

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment