• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    No Man's Sky This is definitely Planet of Light

    No Man's Sky This is definitely Planet of Light


    This is definitely Planet of Light

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:26 AM PST

    My passion for NMS is getting insane, look what I just added to my collection... Didn't even know such things existed!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:38 AM PST

    Lush green/blue paradise planet, Eissentam core

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Sean Murray just shared one of my screenshots. AGAIN. I'm proud :)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    This Gek runs a trade outpost with his twin sibling

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    So Sean tweeted this...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    My new base on New Lennon.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    Jawas cannibalized my ship!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:20 AM PST

    Night and Day Bulbs

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:09 AM PST

    Squeaky bum time

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Alien Vista

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    So proud of my base in a cave, finally found a suitable one for base building. This game surprises me all the time. God Bless Hello Games. #survival #ps4

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Huge teleporter in the middle of nowhere

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Green in the Bleak

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Atlas Observatory 2.0 moved to Uktas and now open to public

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:57 PM PST

    The Atlas Garden, Ps4, Euclid

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Thanks for the directions space station

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    It would be cool to add in NPC settlements

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    I'm sure this idea has been thrown around a bunch, as even I've said that cities would be cool. However, I understand the main allure of this game is exploring, being out in the galactic frontier, seeing new things. But what about the NPCs too? It'd be nice if instead of those awkward looking trading posts there were groups of buildings with NPCs there.

    They could have trade terminals, occasionally multi-tool stations and exosuit upgrades, and maybe even a mission giver for that planet. All of these on top of the normal NPC interactions, I really think it could help the world feel even more alive.

    submitted by /u/Mattias556
    [link] [comments]

    A Potential New Discovery

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    I may have found a new type of system. I call them Dead Systems and they are distinguished by the galaxy map displaying a dominating species (in my case Gek) and an economy type. Upon entering the system the space station will have tiles floating around the outside and a pulsing red and blue entry port. Inside there will be no lights save for the normally white guidance lines being red. Instead of 2 balconies there are 2 doors which seem to have been forced open. On one side will be an access point to the trading system and the other will have a portal. Otherwise it and the rest of the system will be empty. I found a kind of giant wheel on a nearby planet with an atlas type interface. All it was, was a lore cache but I've never seen one of these before. In hindsight I should've gotten photos of it but I'll pin them here in the comments when I can (Built a base near wheel thing). Anyone else seen this?

    submitted by /u/Tanget81
    [link] [comments]

    HG, plz make quicksilver missions offline.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:02 AM PST

    I don't have internet to my PS4 so it would be nice to make some QS offline from nexus missions. All I have are units and nanites rewards.

    Please patch in the ability to earn QS offline.

    EDIT: also want to add that I do get the latest patches when I bring my console to a friends place to get Internet. But since I'm in a dorm in college, I have no internet access when I game.

    submitted by /u/wattdafuqq
    [link] [comments]

    Bizarro indeed ��

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:22 PM PST

    MISSION LOG: ENTRY 8 surface operations finishing up, next objective return to fleet. Poseidon out.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Finally we got ship building! :P (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment