• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    No Man's Sky I just wanted to take a moment to thank Sean Murray for making no mans sky my favorite game ever simply by caring about it. Thank you Sean Murray, and thank you for still putting out free updates

    No Man's Sky I just wanted to take a moment to thank Sean Murray for making no mans sky my favorite game ever simply by caring about it. Thank you Sean Murray, and thank you for still putting out free updates


    I just wanted to take a moment to thank Sean Murray for making no mans sky my favorite game ever simply by caring about it. Thank you Sean Murray, and thank you for still putting out free updates

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Every shirt procedural

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Made myself a lightsaber #suddenlysith lol

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    I promise this is the last time I spam you with this, but: I quit smoking exactly one year ago, on 11/29/2018, and NMS and this great community helped me through it. Now celebrating health and life with Synthesis and all you amazing people out there, life's great, and so are you! Thank you! ✌️��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    Equilateral Triangles and Squares. Leaving this here for all you builders, old and new to process and “synthesize”

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Synthesis update has me like....

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:23 AM PST

    I saw this Bird 6 months ago, today I back tracked so I could share it with all of you. Those Translucent Wings are so unique & beautiful <3

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:22 PM PST

    PSA: Jetpacks weren't nerfed under Synthesis

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    So many People myself included were wondering why our Jetpacks put out a Sub-par Performance, especially when it came to Endurance and achivable height.

    The Reason is that before Synthesis Movement Upgrade Modules had 4 out of 4 Parameter that were available:

    • Jetpack Tanks: increases Jetpack fuel capacity
    • Run Distance: increases maximum sprint duration
    • Fuel Efficiency: decreases Life Support drain due to Jetpack use
    • Initial Boost Power: makes the initial Jetpack take-off stronger, increasing its height

    but Synthesis added some more (making it 4 out of 6?):

    > Recharge Rate: Decreases the Rechargetime of the Jetpack
    > Sprint Recovery Time: Decreases Rechargetime of Sprint

    and the thing is, that this new Parameters were shuffled into all already Installed Movement Upgrade Modules, sometimes rotating out the "Jetpack Tanks"-Parameter, (4 out of 6 for mine going from ~1300% to ~500%).

    And well thats the Reason why some People feel like their Jetpack is underperforming under Synthesis, if it's an overall Nerf or Buff lays in the Eye of the Beholder, personally I like that there is now a Recharge Parameter, just wished I wouldn't need to hunt new Upgrades again (but if it weren't retroactive, I'd still would do that for some recharge Rolls - so yeah just hit too many Tank sizes on my Part...)

    So I hope everyone can get back to a Jetpack they feel comfortable with and enjoy Synthesis - Cheers~

    Special thanks to u/elbowgrease0000 for pointing out the new Parameters in another Topic.

    And a good explanation from u/Breoganhackett on why the Upgrades were changed Retroactive.

    submitted by /u/Rajhanikima
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to sue whoever named this planet. There's 300 celcius firestorms every few minutes

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:11 AM PST

    Yes, I'm Dutch.... ☺☻

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Cruisin'

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Thanks For the Auto-Harvesting Bio-Domes! 20 hours into this play through and I’ve got a sweet new ride :-)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Upload all

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Thank you Hello Games, very cool!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:35 AM PST

    I ground for 6 hours to get this. Now I have that Donovan song stuck in my head.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PST

    My first S class ship

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Thank you, Hello Games. Just.. Thank you.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    I know it was a rocky start, but I fell in love with the game on release, and you've proven yourself again and again without asking a penny for any of the updates that you keep rolling out. Wishing you all the best.

    Just a traveler.

    submitted by /u/Hurdurson
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, fellow traveler! That's just me, I just clipped through my freighter (again), please keep scrolling so I can go back up ⬆️ Thank you, and safe travels!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Upgrade path of starships with the Synthesis update

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    So I did a little test on a minimum slot ship, which I upgraded all the way to the maximum. Here's what I found.

    Ship stats before upgrades

    • 15 inventory slots

    • 4 technology slots

    • C class

    • Type: fighter The type actually matters, because upgrade paths differ somewhat for each ship type, in terms of units you'll roughly spend the same, depending on the slot count you started at.

    • Value: 550,000 units

    Upgrade path M means 1,000,000 units

    C class

    +1M

    +2M

    +3M

    +4M

    +5M

    +6M

    +7M

    +8M

    +9M

    +10M

    +11M

    +12M

    +13M

    +14M

    +15M

    +16M

    +17M

    +18M

    +19M

    +20M

    +21M

    +22M

    +23M

    +24M

    +25M

    +30M From here the gap increases from 1 to 5 per slot

    +35M

    Your ship is now C class, with 25 + 21 slots, ship types differ, because a C class hauler goes to 35 + 7 slots as a C class, the price per slot is roughly the same though.

    Upgrade to B class: 10,000 nanites

    +40M

    +45M

    +50M

    +55M

    +60M

    +65M

    +70M

    +75M

    +80M

    +85M

    Your ship is now B class with 35 + 21 slots

    Upgrade to A class: 25,000 nanites

    +90M

    +95M

    +100M

    +120M The gap increases again here from 5 to 20 per slot

    +140M

    Your ship is now A class with 40 + 21 slots

    Upgrade to S class: 50,000 nanites

    +160M

    +180M

    +200M

    +220M

    +250M Another gap increase from 20 to 30 per slot

    +300M And a final gap increase from 30 to 50 per slot

    +300M

    +300M

    Your ship is S class and has 48 + 21 slots and has a value of 155,500,000 units. Once again, classes differ. The hauler I tested this on was worth 126,000,000 with the same amount of slots (48 + 21).

    • Total units spent: 3,420,000,000 units (for those that don't know, the max amount of units you can have is nearly 4,300,000,000

    • Total nanites spent: 85,000

    • So in summary, you can upgrade slots up to a certain max for each class

    I hope this will give you a little bit of insight in the new slot values. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/InfinityDrags
    [link] [comments]

    My 3.5 Billion Unit Squid.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:28 AM PST

    I’ve said it once I’ll say it again: the biggest change that I would like to see is actual planetary orbits for all stellar bodies and improved ship control with lateral thrusters

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PST

    That is all.

    Synth update looks good. Love to customize ship but it will still fly weird cause NMS flight model is terrible.

    It's strange how much this game is actually not about flying at all.

    submitted by /u/Olgrateful-IW
    [link] [comments]

    No Man's Sky's name randomizer strikes again

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    PSA: Cargo Pods now tell you what's in them when you put your sights on them.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:29 AM PST

    So a day before the update came out, I gave away 30 salvaged frigate modules. Whoopsie. So I had to go out and attack a bunch of freighters to collect some more, only now I notice you're told what's in the cargo pods. :D

    This also works for the small cargo pod ships around the freighters. :-)

    submitted by /u/Marc_UK_PC
    [link] [comments]

    Why do all the korvax have this -III-X on their helmets?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment